A lightweight rim as wide as a downhill rim was just a couple years ago? State of the art materials and excessive testing make it possible. DT Swiss knows exactly how light it can design a product to fullfill its purpose to perfection. This is why the XM 421 is as light as an all mountain rim can get, yet still fears no trail, no matter what rock gardens it has on the menu.
- Tubeless-Ready Alloy rim (tape, valves and sealant sold separately)
- 2.0 silver alloy Prolock Squorx Pro Head nipples and PHR washers included
- The wheel must be built with the supplied PHR washers and Pro Head nipples. The PHR washer must be positioned between the nipple and rim and fit correctly within the radius of the rim. DT Swiss recommends that the contact area between the nipple and PHR washer is greased
- ERD and weights shown include PHR washers
- Intended use is XC, All Mountain and Enduro riding