Enduro riders push the limits of traction. The E 1900 Spline is the ideal wheel for this purpose, with its 25-mm-wide extra-strong aluminum rims and solid wheel construction. The weight-saving details such as the hub and the spherical DT Squorx aluminum nipples will keep the riders confidential smile also facing uphill. After all, the best trails are rarely to be found around the cable cars.
- Intended use = All Mountain/Trail, Enduro and Freeride
- Tubeless ready wide and light rim
- Straight-pull hubs/spokes built with a 3-cross pattern
- Spline Hub with 3-pawl drive system
- Set up for 12x142mm thru axle; includes end caps and standard QR for conversion to standard dropouts (Boost wheels do not include extra end caps or skewer)
- Includes tubeless valve, 6-bolt adaptor and tubeless tape for 2+ wheels